At Commodore, we take family engagement seriously. In the district's most recent climate survey of 642 families, 94.7% of respondents agreed with the statement that "parents or guardians feel welcome at this school." Our doors are open to families every day, and our staff take every step possible to develop and strengthen relationships with families, both inside and outside the school building. In addition, we are proud to host many family events throughout the school year, including:
- Student-Led Conferences (trimesterly)
- Financial Literacy Workshops (monthly)
- CASA Family Workshops (monthly)
- Financial Stability Office Hours (weekly)
- Student/Parent Math Homework Nights (monthly)
- Chick-fil-A Spirit Nights at Canton Crossing (monthly)
- Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
- Math Night
- Multicultural Night
- Science Night
- Winter Showcase of the Arts
- Black History Month Celebration
- Spring Showcase of the Arts
We are constantly looking for family volunteers who can support our school in a number of capacities, both during and after the school day. If you are interested in volunteering, please click on and fill out the family volunteer survey in English (link) or in Spanish (link) and email Mr. Glenwick at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that the survey was received.
Finally, our Parent Teacher Organization meets monthly at 7:45 a.m. on the third Thursday of every month. Please reach out to President Teri Groesch at email@example.com with questions.